Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and Internet. Then do as follows
- Go to : Settings—> System Settings —> Servers—>Portals
- Set Portal 1 Name ( any name)
- Set Portal 1 URL
- Save everything
- Reboot device
- After the box is restarted , wait until the TV screen shows the channels.
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV.
Note: you can use another IPTV app.
- In order to check if your Samsung or LG Smart TV is compatible with your service provider go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique M3U Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop down selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to you TV apps
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side on your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U URL
- Click on Add Link
Now you are ready to watch channels
important to know!!
After you install the app it is free to use for only 7 days after that you need to buy this app for 5,49EUR/lifetime
Go to http://siptv.eu/activation/ and activate for lifetime
1- Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address
Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings
And get your IP address it starts with 192.168….
4 – Go to you windows PC and download Putty
Putty download url https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe
5- Open Putty add follow this steps
add your IP address of your Enigma ( Same IP as step 3 ) Port 23 Connection type Telenet Click on open
6 – Your default login and password are root
7 – Copy your line ( you will get it after you order your subscription )
8 – use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER
9 – Type reboot and your device will restart
Now you will find IPTV folder , all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder
Go to Google Play store and download Perfect Player IPTV
Download URL : Click here
Please follow all 14 steps
1 – Open Perfect Player
2 – Go to Settings
3 – Now you are into Settings Page , Go to Genaral
4 – Go to Playlist and enter your URL and add by Name ALL IPTV after you done click on OK
5 – Go to EPG
6 – Enter your EPG URL after you done click on OK
7 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to Playback
8 – Check ONLY change system volume
9 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to GUI
10 – Check ONLY Show channels as group folder
11 – Restart Perfect Player
12 – Now you see channels list on the left side
13 – Press left button on the remote controller
1- Download VLC ( Download URL http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.nl.html )
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add M3U URL and press play
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Krypton 17
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
- Select General
- Select EnabledYou will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled.
- Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U Play List URL
- Add M3U URL into the address section
- Select OK
- Select OK again
- Reboot Kodi
- On your Home Screen you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi).
- Open that to see the live channel list
Step 1 Download iPlayTV from AppStore
Step 2 Upload M3U Url to iPlay TV
1 – Download GSE SMART IPTV PRO
2- Go to the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule
3- Click ‘Setting’ on left top corner
4- Find and click ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
5- Click ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
6- Click ‘Add M3U URL’
7- Add by name of playlist (any name), and below Name of playlist add M3U URL
8- Click on Add
How to add EPG on GSE:
Step 1: Open GSE IPTV and on top left corner click on the 3 lines to bring up the menu and click on “EPG program guide”.
Step 2: Click the “+” in the top right corner and select“Add Remote EPG source”.
Step 3: On “EPG name” add any name and then enter “EPG source link” address and click “Add” as a final step.
Now reboot the Application and the TV guides will be added to your channels list.
Setup IPTV on Roku
1- Search for M3U Playlist Player into
- Go to Streaming channels
- Go to Search channels
- And search fot M3U Playlist player
- And select M3u Playlist player
2- Click on Go to channels
3- Select New Playlist
4- add IPTV GATOR A if you use Server A or add IPTV GATOR B If you use Server B and press NEXT
Add here your M3U URL and press SAVE
- Wait for loading channels
- Restart your app
- select the playlist you add